Guide 1. Measure Your Finger
1. Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger.
2. Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
3. Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm).
4. Pick the closest inside circumference on the ring size chart to find your ring size.
|Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference||Size|
Guide 2. Measure An Existing Ring
1. Selecting an existing ring that fits the desired finger
2. Measure the inside diameter of the ring (in mm)
3. Use the chart above to determine your ring size
Guide 3. Printable Ring Sizer
In case of the occasion being just around the corner,
you can also download free ring sizer in PDF format
which comes along with instructions.
Download the free ring sizer in PDF format here.
In case of the occasion being just around the corner, you can also download free ring sizer in PDF format, which comes along with instructions. Download the free ring sizer in PDF format here.
The time of the day and also the weather affect the measurement. Because in the early morning or cold weather, fingers are smaller and when the weather is too hot, the fingers are bigger. The evening is the best time to measure your finger size while they are warm.
If you hesitate between two sizes, always go with the larger one.
If your knuckle is larger than the base of your finger, measure both your knuckle and the base of your finger and select a size in between the two.
Please also remember that right hand and left hand are different so the finger sizes are different too.
©2021 Goldpoem All Rights Reserved